Interior & Exterior Home Painting In Marco Island, FL
If you need your Marco Island Home Painted you have come to the right place!
We specialize in interior and exterior home painting, interior and exterior commercial painting and other residential paint jobs. MI Painter is here when you need us.
When you are trusting someone to paint your property you want to know that you can rely on timeliness and cleanliness. We are both. MI Painter is located on Marco Island and can furnish a list of satisfied customers upon request. You can also visit your local Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paint stores to pick colors for your home and we can order them right here on Marco Island.
Call us today for a free quote on your paint project! 239.675.8224
Drying Equipment Rental in Marco Island
Marco Island has a lot of rainy seasons and if you have some unexpected water intrusion we can help. We have drying equipment for leaks, flooding, and standing water. As service professionals, we are knowledgeable and can be on location quickly in the event of an emergency. We can estimate the job and have the equipment there quickly as it is right here on the island.
We also service the Florida Keys areas and have large amounts of drying equipment at hand.
Call us if you are in need of help with home flooding or home water leaks today and we can have someone there today. Marco Island Drying Equipment 239.675.8224
- Adding Curb Appeal to Your HomeWe wrap up our realtor series with local Charlottesville realtor Stasia Rice of Avenue Realty and Make it Home - Staging & Design, discussing tips for adding curb appeal to your home! Whether you are trying to make a first impression for selling your home or trying to determine a routine schedule for your home, […]
- Rent-Friendly Home Improvement ProjectsWe are excited to welcome back local realtor Stasia Rice to talk about rent-friendly home improvement projects! Rentals are increasingly popular around the Charlottesville area, but some may be hesitant to know how to make it feel more like home while still meeting rent requirements. In this episode, Stasia gives us some great tips on […]
- Home Improvement Projects to Increase Your Home's ValueWe are excited to partner with local realtor Stasia Rice of Avenue Realty for our next few episodes! Stasia has been a REALTOR for over a decade and uses her experience as a designer and stager to help support her clients. In addition to realty, she is co-owner of Make it Home Staging and Design […]
- Choosing the Right Blinds & Shades for your HomeNot sure what blinds and shades are right for your space? Hunter Douglas provides countless options for the rooms you spend the most time in, such as your office, living room, and kitchen. In this episode, Maggie talks with Hunter Douglas specialists Judy Wagoner and Ally Catlett to help you find the right solution. Read […]
- Small Paint Projects with a Big ImpactIn the mood to paint but don’t want to take on too big of a space? As we wrap up our paint series, Maggie talked with Steve Smith from our Crozet location to discover small paint projects that don’t take a lot of paint and supplies but can impact your space. View episode notes at […]
- When to Prime, When to PaintFor many, there might be an urge to jump in and start painting a space. Maggie talks with Michael Freeman about why that is generally not the best idea and some points you should consider as you prepare to paint your space. View episode notes and more information at https://www.cardinalcornerpodcast.com/episode-7-when-to-prime-when-to-paint/
- How to Choose the Right PaintOn this episode, Maggie talks with Michael Freeman from our Crozet store about finding the right Benjamin Moore paint for your project. With so many different surfaces, it can be hard to narrow down what you need for your project and how all of the options differ. Find episode notes and more information at CardinalCornerPodcast.com.Cardinal […]
- Kitchen Design Trends and RemodelsIt is sometimes said that kitchens are the heart of your home. While some use it as a major hub for entertaining, it is more often a gathering place for family and friends alike. Because we spend so much time in this area, it is worthwhile to make it your own. We talked with Dianna […]
- Choosing the Best Materials for Your HomeWe stopped by our Greenbrier Drive location in Charlottesville to talk to Judy Wagoner and Dianna Campagna, two of our design specialists. In this episode, we talked about how our designers walk customers through finding materials that will last in their home. Find episode notes and more information at CardinalCornerPodcast.com.Cardinal Home Center is a locally-owned […]
- Your Top Remodel Questions, AnsweredRemodels can be complicated, and ensuring you have a plan before you start is critical. We talked with Annita Steppe, a Cardinal Home Center sales associate for seven years, about her experience working with both customers and contractors and the common issues she sees pop up. With homeowners trending towards remodeling their space, it can […]
Sherwin Williams Color Picker
Benjamin Moore Color Viewer